Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Neighbors say Muni Savyon seemed irritated by dogs, kids
Muni Savyon lived in a 732-square-foot cottage on Grove Street, on the same parcel as a three-story apartment building. Neighbors said he functioned as a property manager for the owner of the buildings at 172-174 Grove St.
Residents and people familiar with the neighborhood knew Savyon as a quiet and withdrawn man who rarely exchanged even routine pleasantries.
The owner of a nearby business said Savyon had been pleasant when he first moved in a couple of years ago. But suddenly, he changed.
But even in those relationships, he had little contact with the people who lived on the same property
Maintenance requests were similarly left for Savyon, who would farm out requests to other workers.
"That's why we moved in there two years ago; it had a nice yard," the man said. "He came and said the kids couldn't play soccer in the yard. The only thing they can do is play in the street and you don't want that."
Savyon's own child, Joshua, was rarely seen in the neighborhood, according to residents.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Beltran, Yankees make it official
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424