Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Peterborough paramedic loses license for second time
Clinical Director Jeremy Bouchard, 34, of Antrim was arrested on Aug. 3 and charged with possession and theft of fentanyl and morphine, which was stocked in the town ambulances by Monadnock Community Hospital.
Phillips would not say what offense constituted the first violation of this law but did said he is currently suspended under the same RSA.
Bouchard was released on $50,000 personal recognizance bail.
Town Administrator Pam Brenner said Monday she could not comment on Bouchard’s personnel record or what action the town took when Bouchard’s license was suspended earlier this year.
Bouchard was hired by the town as a per diem paramedic in 2009 and was appointed a full-time employee of the department in Nov. 2011.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 6
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 3
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424