Hearing planned on Rumney complaints about Groton wind farm
“Having said that, plowing on steep grade roads creates a safety concern, increases the concentration of spring melt runoff and would be extremely costly,” Emmett wrote to the SEC.
Drew said road maintenance was addressed in the original permits for the wind farm, “but perhaps the issue was not adequately addressed,” he said.
On May 6, 2011, the SEC granted a permit to Iberdrola Renewables through its local company, Groton Wind, for a 24-turbine, 48-megawatt wind farm.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Eagles’ Kelly amps up support for Foles - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way (again) - 0
- For Patriots, an imperfect victory over Houston - 0
- NH's Griffin settling into NFL with Texans - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Gap between Pats, Texans may not be so large - 0
- NFL Thanksgiving Roundup: Ravens outlast Steelers - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: When things look bleak, they just keep playing ... and winning - 0
- Patriots edge Broncos in OT after remarkable comeback - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats have Del Rio's number - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 0
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released