Home » News » Public Safety
Teen killed in Dover motorcycle crash Wednesday morning
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 1:31 a.m. after a motorcycle, driven by Jarrett Hudson, 18, of Hubbard Road, crashed at the intersection of Back Road and Middle Road.
While Hudson was declared dead at the scene, his passenger, Carter Moore, 18, of Mallard Lane, sustained minor injuries, according to police.
While no one was transported, firefighters assisted police by providing lighting at the scene while investigators worked, according to Asst. Fire Chief James Ormond.
Ormond said firefighters cleared the scene at 2:45 a.m.
"It is believed that both speed and alcohol are contributing factors in the crash," police said.
The accident remains under investigation, anyone with information may contact Dover police at (603) 742-4646 or place an anonymous via the Dover Crimeline at (603) 749-6000.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 2
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 1
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072