Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Woman accused of stealing checks from dad
In court, Lauzon questioned the burglary charge, saying she lives at 57 Schiller St. Court documents show her father, who owns the building, told police Lauzon and her boyfriend, Aaron Braley, 24, rented a second-floor apartment from him. He said his separate residence in the building was broken into June 17.
Those charges stem from Lauzon's July 23 pawning of a PlayStation 3 system and video games Braley is accused of stealing during a Webster Street burglary earlier that day.
Using the LeadsOnline system in which city pawnshops upload photos of the items pawned and the person pawning them, Dupont was able to identify Lauzon as the pawner of the Playstation and video games.
Because she could enter no plea to felony charges in Circuit Court, a probable cause hearing was set for Aug. 28, when there will be a status hearing on the misdemeanor charges.
The owner of Good Still Pawn Shop, 126 Kelley St., reported to police Tuesday that someone took two laptop computers from a shelf in the store at about 1 p.m.
The thief was described as a black male with dark complexion, 6-foot-1 to 6-foot-3, wearing a brown hat, orange sweatshirt, purple sweatpants and sneakers with red laces.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact Manchester police at 668-8711, Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at www.manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424