Home » News » Public Safety
Woman, 57, killed in Fremont ATV accident
The accident was reported around 7:30 p.m. on the Rockingham Recreational Trail off South Road. The crash occurred about 300 feet up the trail when the four-wheeler the victim was riding on struck a tree and hit a stone embankment, Fremont Police Sgt. Jason Larochelle said.
The two were in a group of ATV riders. Larochelle said the ATV driver was experienced and familiar with the trail.
The operator suffered minor injuries and was taken to Exeter Hospital.
All involved were wearing helmets, Larochelle said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'