All Sections
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67
Welcome guest, you have 2 views left. | Register | Sign In


Smoke alarms send hotel guests scrambling

MANCHESTER -- About 100 hotel guests had to leave the Courtyard Marriott at 700 Huse Road after smoke alarms began going off on the second floor just after 10 p.m.

Firefighters focused their efforts on the east side of the three-story building, where the laundry facilities are located.
Fire officials said a malfunctioning air conditioner was the source of the smoke.
Guests were allowed back in by 10:45 p.m.


action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:88
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:64
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:2
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:

        

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety


NH Angle - Public Safety