Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Sex offender, 73, gets bail on failing to report charge
A police prosecutor successfully sought $1,000 cash/surety bail for Searles. He had been convicted of felonious sexual assault in Hillsborough County and aggravated felonious sexual assault in Belknap County.
William Geldart, 68, of 140 Central St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a new charge of resisting arrest and a criminal trespass charge for which he had failed to appear Aug. 7.
He said he noticed Geldart sitting on steps, with a carriage full of aluminum cans, and asked what Geldart was doing.
Whelan said he checked Geldart’s name and learned there was a bench warrant for Geldart’s arrest because he had failed to appear in Circuit Court on a July 11 a criminal trespass charge that alleges he was at the City Library, 405 Pine St., despite being trespassed from the library.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier sought to keep the $200 cash/surety set by the bail commissioner, but Geldart told Judge William Lyons he didn’t think he had that much in his account and wouldn’t be getting his Social Security check until Wednesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- Man faces charges in Rochester and Somersworth - 0
- Manchester chief turns to community to help fight gangs - 15
- City man arrested in shooting incident - 0
- Teen, 19, stabbed in Concord; man charged in Rochester choking - 0
- Grieving Epping mother continues lonely vigil for son - 0
- Gunshots reported in Manchester - 0
- Wal-Mart thief sought in Hudson - 0
- Teen stabbed in White Park in Concord early Saturday - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Business economists say sales, hiring and pay are up - 0
- Market Basket customers gather in Portsmouth to support workers - 0
- AG: Missing Conway teen Abigail Hernandez reunited with family - 10
- Market Basket workers rally, urged to 'shut it down' until ousted CEO returns - 1
- Man arrested after shots allegedly fired in Mont Vernon - 0
- Maine man hurt in ATV accident in northern NH - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene In Manchester: Tracking street crime is her game - 0
- Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal - 11
- On Baseball: NH's Anderson glad to be back - 0
DWI License Revocations
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917