Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Arrest warrant issued for Derry town administrator for lewd conduct
New Hampshire State Police obtained an arrest warrant for Anderson, 50, on Friday for two counts, both Class A misdemeanors.
Anderson, a former town manager from Boothbay Harbor, Me., has been on paid administrative leave since July 12.
The DirectTV salesman had visited Anderson's home at random around 7:13 p.m. on July 11, and at first believed no one was home, according to an affidavit by Trooper Sgt. John Mullen.
"After observing the home's main door to be open, but the storm door closed, (the salesman) suspected that someone was home," Mullen said in the affidavit. The salesman – identified in court papers as E.F. - knocked but didn't get an answer, so he turned his back and began to leave the property.
The salesman turned his back to the house and "observed an arm sticking out of the door waiving him back to the residence," Mullen said.
The salesman "explained that he was invited into the home and was confronted by a nude male subject," the trooper said.
Anderson told the salesman that he was in a "nudist" home, and "made some comments to (the salesman) which included inviting him to take his clothes off" and inviting him back to the house later on "for a party," according to state police.
For more on this story, see the Saturday edition of the New Hampshire Union Leader.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Ice storm threatens the region
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424