Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Arrest warrant issued for Derry town administrator for lewd conduct
New Hampshire State Police obtained an arrest warrant for Anderson, 50, on Friday for two counts, both Class A misdemeanors.
Anderson, a former town manager from Boothbay Harbor, Me., has been on paid administrative leave since July 12.
The DirectTV salesman had visited Anderson's home at random around 7:13 p.m. on July 11, and at first believed no one was home, according to an affidavit by Trooper Sgt. John Mullen.
"After observing the home's main door to be open, but the storm door closed, (the salesman) suspected that someone was home," Mullen said in the affidavit. The salesman – identified in court papers as E.F. - knocked but didn't get an answer, so he turned his back and began to leave the property.
The salesman turned his back to the house and "observed an arm sticking out of the door waiving him back to the residence," Mullen said.
The salesman "explained that he was invited into the home and was confronted by a nude male subject," the trooper said.
Anderson told the salesman that he was in a "nudist" home, and "made some comments to (the salesman) which included inviting him to take his clothes off" and inviting him back to the house later on "for a party," according to state police.
For more on this story, see the Saturday edition of the New Hampshire Union Leader.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal