Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Accused robber threatens suicide as police arrive to arrest him again
Officers went to 9 Wetmore St. to arrest Justin Robinson about 11:45 p.m. Thursday in connection with an incident that happened in the early morning hours that same day.
During the original incident, police said Robinson argued and assaulted an officer and took a pair of metallic ?brass? knuckles out of his pocket. Police said Robinson then fled the scene. The officer was not injured in the incident.
Thursday night, when officers arrived at Robinson's home to arrest him, police said he refused to come out and threatened suicide. About an hour later, however, he agreed to exit his home and was arrested on charges of simple assault, resisting arrest, carrying/selling weapons, attempted second degree assault and criminal contempt.
Robinson already was out on bail on charges brought after an incident last November. He was accused of pulling out a handgun when a fight broke out at a Winchester Street residence and then later that same night, while wearing a Boston Bruins goalie's mask, pulling a gun on a Keene State College student who was walking with friends and taking his sweatshirt.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents - 2
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Littleton police searching for man who attempted to rob gas station - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 5
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
- Ayotte tours Dover camping gear firm - 0
Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Bob Smith ready to hire campaign manager for his 2014 US Senate run
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424