Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Accused robber threatens suicide as police arrive to arrest him again
Officers went to 9 Wetmore St. to arrest Justin Robinson about 11:45 p.m. Thursday in connection with an incident that happened in the early morning hours that same day.
During the original incident, police said Robinson argued and assaulted an officer and took a pair of metallic ?brass? knuckles out of his pocket. Police said Robinson then fled the scene. The officer was not injured in the incident.
Thursday night, when officers arrived at Robinson's home to arrest him, police said he refused to come out and threatened suicide. About an hour later, however, he agreed to exit his home and was arrested on charges of simple assault, resisting arrest, carrying/selling weapons, attempted second degree assault and criminal contempt.
Robinson already was out on bail on charges brought after an incident last November. He was accused of pulling out a handgun when a fight broke out at a Winchester Street residence and then later that same night, while wearing a Boston Bruins goalie's mask, pulling a gun on a Keene State College student who was walking with friends and taking his sweatshirt.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG: Failed suicide attempt led to expectant couple's deaths - 5
- Man wanted in Vermont arrested after high-speed chase in Rochester - 1
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 3
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Man, 41, dies after his car hits utility pole by Nashua library - 0
- Glitches tied to Medicaid rollout now resolved, officials say - 0
- Rockingham County Attorney files lawsuit to access office, but doors remain locked - 0
- Two fall about 50 feet from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Former Ambassador Bolton criticizes Kuster's 'lack of knowledge' on Libya - 3
- Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage - 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Driver was trying to kill himself
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424