Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Accused robber threatens suicide as police arrive to arrest him again
Officers went to 9 Wetmore St. to arrest Justin Robinson about 11:45 p.m. Thursday in connection with an incident that happened in the early morning hours that same day.
During the original incident, police said Robinson argued and assaulted an officer and took a pair of metallic ?brass? knuckles out of his pocket. Police said Robinson then fled the scene. The officer was not injured in the incident.
Thursday night, when officers arrived at Robinson's home to arrest him, police said he refused to come out and threatened suicide. About an hour later, however, he agreed to exit his home and was arrested on charges of simple assault, resisting arrest, carrying/selling weapons, attempted second degree assault and criminal contempt.
Robinson already was out on bail on charges brought after an incident last November. He was accused of pulling out a handgun when a fight broke out at a Winchester Street residence and then later that same night, while wearing a Boston Bruins goalie's mask, pulling a gun on a Keene State College student who was walking with friends and taking his sweatshirt.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483