Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Accused robber threatens suicide as police arrive to arrest him again
Officers went to 9 Wetmore St. to arrest Justin Robinson about 11:45 p.m. Thursday in connection with an incident that happened in the early morning hours that same day.
During the original incident, police said Robinson argued and assaulted an officer and took a pair of metallic ?brass? knuckles out of his pocket. Police said Robinson then fled the scene. The officer was not injured in the incident.
Thursday night, when officers arrived at Robinson's home to arrest him, police said he refused to come out and threatened suicide. About an hour later, however, he agreed to exit his home and was arrested on charges of simple assault, resisting arrest, carrying/selling weapons, attempted second degree assault and criminal contempt.
Robinson already was out on bail on charges brought after an incident last November. He was accused of pulling out a handgun when a fight broke out at a Winchester Street residence and then later that same night, while wearing a Boston Bruins goalie's mask, pulling a gun on a Keene State College student who was walking with friends and taking his sweatshirt.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424