Home » News » Public Safety
Passenger killed in Fremont ATV accident identified
Compres-Nunez was a passenger aboard an ATV being driven by Yefrey Perez, 23, of Methuen, Mass., when Perez lost control and hit a tree on the right side of the trail about 7:26 p.m., New Hampshire Fish and Game officers said Friday.
Perez and Compres-Nunez were riding with a group of other riders at the time of the collision, which occurred about 100 yards south of South Road.
Medical personnel attempted life savings measures at the scene.
Perez was treated for minor injuries at Exeter Hospital.
Compres-Nunez and Perez both wore helmets, conservation officers said. Alcohol does not appear to be a factor in the collision, which remains under investigation.
Fremont Fire and Rescue, Fremont Police, Exeter Hospital Paramedics, New Hampshire State Police and New Hampshire Fish and Game Conservation Officers responded to the scene of the accident.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Fire destroys Keene house, no one injured, but pets missing - 0
- Arbitrator finds Manchester had 'just cause' to fire Coco - 16
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Keene fire destroys house, no injuries reported - 0
- State agrees to delete toll booth photos - 5
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 1
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072