Home » News » Public Safety
Passenger killed in Fremont ATV accident identified
Compres-Nunez was a passenger aboard an ATV being driven by Yefrey Perez, 23, of Methuen, Mass., when Perez lost control and hit a tree on the right side of the trail about 7:26 p.m., New Hampshire Fish and Game officers said Friday.
Perez and Compres-Nunez were riding with a group of other riders at the time of the collision, which occurred about 100 yards south of South Road.
Medical personnel attempted life savings measures at the scene.
Perez was treated for minor injuries at Exeter Hospital.
Compres-Nunez and Perez both wore helmets, conservation officers said. Alcohol does not appear to be a factor in the collision, which remains under investigation.
Fremont Fire and Rescue, Fremont Police, Exeter Hospital Paramedics, New Hampshire State Police and New Hampshire Fish and Game Conservation Officers responded to the scene of the accident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- Family trying to recover from fire 2 weeks before Christmas - 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 5
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072