Home » Sports » College Sports
UNH vs. Maine, times four, starting in 2014
They will double that number the following year.
UNH and Maine are putting together a deal that will have them face off four times in both the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons.
Each season, they will play one Hockey East league game in Durham and one in Orono. They will also play one non-conference game at the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester and one at the Cumberland County Civic Center in Portland, according to an official in the UNH athletics department.
The dates are still being sorted out.
Hockey East teams have traditionally played three league games against each other. That number has been cut back to two this year as the league expands to 11 teams with the addition of Notre Dame. Teams will now play each other twice a year.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wanted in Vermont arrested after high-speed chase in Rochester - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice