Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Brother and sister face charges after investigation of fatal motorcycle accident
Kelsey M. Shaughnessy, 21, of 8 Sheerfield Drive, Dover, was arrested on the charge of prohibited sales of alcohol, and Colin P. Shaughnessy, 18, of 44 Bellamy Woods, Dover, was arrested on the charge of hosting an underage alcohol house party.
Police said the charges came after they investigated a fatal crash at 1:30 a.m. Wednesday at the intersection of Middle and Back roads in Dover.
Jarrett Hudson, 18, of Hubbard Road, Dover, was pronounced dead at the scene and his passenger, Carter Moore, 18, of Mallard Lane, Dover, was treated at the scene for minor injuries, police said.
Police said Hudson and other underage individuals had consumed alcohol at a party hosted by Colin Shaughnessy at 44 Bellamy Woods and that Kelsey Shaughnessy had purchased and provided the alcohol to the minors. Both were released on $250 personal recognizance bail and were scheduled to be arraigned at Dover Circuit Court on Oct. 7.
Police said the exact cause of the investigation remains under investigation and at this time no additional charges are expected.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 1
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424