Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Brother and sister face charges after investigation of fatal motorcycle accident
Kelsey M. Shaughnessy, 21, of 8 Sheerfield Drive, Dover, was arrested on the charge of prohibited sales of alcohol, and Colin P. Shaughnessy, 18, of 44 Bellamy Woods, Dover, was arrested on the charge of hosting an underage alcohol house party.
Police said the charges came after they investigated a fatal crash at 1:30 a.m. Wednesday at the intersection of Middle and Back roads in Dover.
Jarrett Hudson, 18, of Hubbard Road, Dover, was pronounced dead at the scene and his passenger, Carter Moore, 18, of Mallard Lane, Dover, was treated at the scene for minor injuries, police said.
Police said Hudson and other underage individuals had consumed alcohol at a party hosted by Colin Shaughnessy at 44 Bellamy Woods and that Kelsey Shaughnessy had purchased and provided the alcohol to the minors. Both were released on $250 personal recognizance bail and were scheduled to be arraigned at Dover Circuit Court on Oct. 7.
Police said the exact cause of the investigation remains under investigation and at this time no additional charges are expected.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424