Manchester's Davies debuts as a sub in Revolution's 2-0 win
The game also marked the debut of Manchester, N.H., native and former U.S. National Team member Charlie Davies, recently signed by the Revolution. Davies came on as a substitute in the 78th minute of the game, but was unable to get a shot on goal.
Revs keeper Matt Reis had three saves in the win for New England, which has 33 points and awaited the outcome of late games lasnt night for where it stands in the hunt for an Eastern Conference playoff spot.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 9
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child