Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police say driver in city crash that injured 3 was drunk, driving after suspension
About 10:03 p.m. Saturday, a Ford Explorer driven by Lacey Lane, 22, of Manchester, drove into a construction zone on Wellington Road and hit a flatbed trailer parked on the side of the road, according to police.
Joshua Shackelford, 24, of Manchester was taken to Elliot Hospital for treatment of injuries described as serious and life-threatening, passenger, Kristina Longley, 21, of Loudon, was treated at the Elliot for serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Lane suffered only minor injuries, police said, and will be charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving after suspension or revocation of her license and reckless conduct. All three charges are felonies.
Police said speed and alcohol may have contributed to the crash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 3
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief