Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police say driver in city crash that injured 3 was drunk, driving after suspension
About 10:03 p.m. Saturday, a Ford Explorer driven by Lacey Lane, 22, of Manchester, drove into a construction zone on Wellington Road and hit a flatbed trailer parked on the side of the road, according to police.
Joshua Shackelford, 24, of Manchester was taken to Elliot Hospital for treatment of injuries described as serious and life-threatening, passenger, Kristina Longley, 21, of Loudon, was treated at the Elliot for serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Lane suffered only minor injuries, police said, and will be charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving after suspension or revocation of her license and reckless conduct. All three charges are felonies.
Police said speed and alcohol may have contributed to the crash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483