Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police say driver in city crash that injured 3 was drunk, driving after suspension
About 10:03 p.m. Saturday, a Ford Explorer driven by Lacey Lane, 22, of Manchester, drove into a construction zone on Wellington Road and hit a flatbed trailer parked on the side of the road, according to police.
Joshua Shackelford, 24, of Manchester was taken to Elliot Hospital for treatment of injuries described as serious and life-threatening, passenger, Kristina Longley, 21, of Loudon, was treated at the Elliot for serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Lane suffered only minor injuries, police said, and will be charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving after suspension or revocation of her license and reckless conduct. All three charges are felonies.
Police said speed and alcohol may have contributed to the crash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 2
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 8
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424