Your Turn, NH -- Ron Penczak: As an American, I'm fed up
Welfare fraud and the illegal immigration issues need to be resolved. People on welfare should be forced to take drug tests, ensure dollars spent are only for necessities, and to search for work, even if it is to pick up trash in the cities or parks. Illegal immigrants, if they aren’t deported, should be forced to adhere to all the rules that legal immigrants follow.
We have proven we can’t vote them out of office, but we can encourage them to put this process in the hands of qualified management personnel. By this I mean have our congressional leaders identify corporate managers who have turned around floundering major organizations to become profit-making firms.
Ron Penczak, a retired member of Raytheon management in Burlington, Mass., lives in Salem.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Strategery: A war by any other name - 20
- Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.? - 5
- Public be damned: Litchfield latest example - 2
- NH's 9/11 victims: We cannot forget - 0
- Celebrating Stark: And America, in Manchester - 0
- NH's Obamabots: Taking their cues from party bosses - 57
- Spending & voting: MayDay's wasted money - 5
- For the NH GOP: Two new stars - 13
- 9/11 memories revived: 'A quiet, unyielding anger' - 8
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 5
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?