Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Stroller-pushing father is accused of burglary attempt
MANCHESTER — A city man was pushing his young daughter in a stroller when he tried to break into a Bismark Street home, police said.
The man, identified by police as Aaron Todd, 34, of 412 Notre Dame Ave., was spotted by a neighbor who called police.
The incident happened Friday. A neighbor, who lives on Brock Street, first saw the man in the front yard of his neighbor’s 229 Bismark St. home but didn’t think much of it because he was pushing a young girl in a stroller.
A short time later, however, the neighbor saw the man again, this time in the rear of his neighbor’s home and pulling hard on one of the doors, according to police.The neighbor yelled out through his window and then ran downstairs and outside to confront the man.The man fled the scene, but the neighbor found him hiding behind a five-stall garage near the wood line, still with the child in the stroller, police said.
Officers ultimately arrested Todd on Varney Street and charged him with attempted burglary.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424