Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Stroller-pushing father is accused of burglary attempt
MANCHESTER — A city man was pushing his young daughter in a stroller when he tried to break into a Bismark Street home, police said.
The man, identified by police as Aaron Todd, 34, of 412 Notre Dame Ave., was spotted by a neighbor who called police.
The incident happened Friday. A neighbor, who lives on Brock Street, first saw the man in the front yard of his neighbor’s 229 Bismark St. home but didn’t think much of it because he was pushing a young girl in a stroller.
A short time later, however, the neighbor saw the man again, this time in the rear of his neighbor’s home and pulling hard on one of the doors, according to police.The neighbor yelled out through his window and then ran downstairs and outside to confront the man.The man fled the scene, but the neighbor found him hiding behind a five-stall garage near the wood line, still with the child in the stroller, police said.
Officers ultimately arrested Todd on Varney Street and charged him with attempted burglary.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424