Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Prosecutors detail effort to conceal abuse of tot
Jessica Linscott, 24, of Plaistow is serving 2 1/2 to 7 years in state prison for felony witness tampering. She told police her son suffered from "seizures" and self-inflicted injuries (POOL PHOTO/JIM COLE/AP)
Dow is scheduled to go on trial the week of Oct. 7 in Rockingham County Superior Court for first- and second-degree assault and eight other charges in connection with Nicholson's injuries.
She first told police that she believed her son may have autism and had unexplained tantrums and seizures.
During a separate interview with police, Linscott claimed that a burn on her son's hand "was caused when James was having a seizure and fell near the toilet and cut his hand on the uncovered screw at the base," Wickson said in the affidavit.
"I asked her to explain how the bruises had occurred and she got very upset by my asking this," Wickson said in the affidavit. "I asked her why she did not call fire or an ambulance and she yelled at me that she did not want to talk to us anymore."
Police obtained search and arrest warrants for Linscott and Dow's apartment on Main Street two days after their visit to the hospital. The couple fled and was apprehended at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla. on Nov. 28.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Dartmouth women skaters beat Union
Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison
Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483