Claremon'st Hanefeld fifth at NEPGA
Claremont product Kirk Hanefeld, now the pro at The International in Bolton, Mass., was an even-par 209 to finish fifth at the New England PGA Championship at Wannamoisett Country Club in East Providence, R.I.
Shawn Warren of Nonesuch River Golf Club in Scarborough, Maine, won the tournament at 4-under par.
Other New Hampshire pros were: Daniel Wilkins of Laconia CC (plus-3, eighth), Marc Spencer of Windham CC (plus-7, 17th), Matt Arvanitis of Concord CC (plus-12, 31st), Greg Sandell of Golf Club of New England (plus-13, 35th), Todd Rollins of Laconia CC (plus-17, 52nd).
READER COMMENTS: 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 0
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 0
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released