Claremon'st Hanefeld fifth at NEPGA
Claremont product Kirk Hanefeld, now the pro at The International in Bolton, Mass., was an even-par 209 to finish fifth at the New England PGA Championship at Wannamoisett Country Club in East Providence, R.I.
Shawn Warren of Nonesuch River Golf Club in Scarborough, Maine, won the tournament at 4-under par.
Other New Hampshire pros were: Daniel Wilkins of Laconia CC (plus-3, eighth), Marc Spencer of Windham CC (plus-7, 17th), Matt Arvanitis of Concord CC (plus-12, 31st), Greg Sandell of Golf Club of New England (plus-13, 35th), Todd Rollins of Laconia CC (plus-17, 52nd).
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice