Claremon'st Hanefeld fifth at NEPGA
Claremont product Kirk Hanefeld, now the pro at The International in Bolton, Mass., was an even-par 209 to finish fifth at the New England PGA Championship at Wannamoisett Country Club in East Providence, R.I.
Shawn Warren of Nonesuch River Golf Club in Scarborough, Maine, won the tournament at 4-under par.
Other New Hampshire pros were: Daniel Wilkins of Laconia CC (plus-3, eighth), Marc Spencer of Windham CC (plus-7, 17th), Matt Arvanitis of Concord CC (plus-12, 31st), Greg Sandell of Golf Club of New England (plus-13, 35th), Todd Rollins of Laconia CC (plus-17, 52nd).
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem teachers, school board agree to two-year contract - 0
- Hillside Middle School is state winner in Samsung science contest - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 10
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- MCC students get hands-on experience building Manchester home - 0
- Manchester board holds off seeking $22m for building projects - 0
- Nashua survey reveals class sizes as major issue - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal