Walk to benefit Wakefield pantry
WAKEFIELD — St. John the Baptist Episcopal Church will host the second annual ARFF Walk next month to benefit the Wakefield Food Pantry.
Participants are invited to obtain pledges and donations and walk with their dogs the short distance from Turntable Park in Sandbornville to the Poor People’s Pub and back.
The ARFF Walk stands for Animals Raising Funds for Food. Last year, according to officials, the walk raised $5,000 for the Wakefield Food Pantry.
The walk will be held Saturday, Sept. 7 at 10:30 a.m.
For more information, call St. John the Baptist Episcopal Church at 522-3329 or email Lupey17@gmail.com.
— Larissa Mulkern
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.