Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Arson, sex assault among indictments handed up
DOVER — Michael Jordan, 45, of 5 Little River Road, Nottingham, has been indicted for sexually assaulting a girl for several years beginning when she was 12 and he was 39.
DOVER — A bank employee was indicted for 22 counts of theft for allegedly deceiving her employers at Profile Bank for five years.
Jennifer Dube, 35, of 24 Brenda Lane, Rochester, was charged with multiple counts of theft by deception for “creating and reinforcing a false impression” she was attending school to collect tuition reimbursement checks in excess of $1,500 from her employer.
DOVER — Juanita Deraps, 60, of 384 Cross Road, East Rochester, faces up to 15 years in prison for a fire that destroyed her home.
The home was unoccupied at the time of the fire, which caused major damage making it unlivable.
Men indicted for impersonating police
DOVER — Two men have been indicted for a robbery targeting prescription drugs while claiming to be police officers.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man faces charge of simple assault against son’s mother - 0
- Weare police sergeant's firing rescinded - 0
- Bad drug label good for Rockingham - 0
- Nashua man charged in theft of sunglasses at Merrimack outlet - 0
- Nashua driver: No to plea deal in death of homeless man - 0
- Couple arrested in violent beating, kidnapping of woman - 2
- UPDATED: Bail set at $20,000 for Holiday Inn Express robbery suspect - 1
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Body of woman found under Claremont bridge - 0
- Woman sentenced to a year in jail for crash - 0
- New tech course open to students in Londonderry - 0
- Developer granted permit for wind tower in Alexandria - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer: Bedford, Concord deadlock - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer: Central shows title mettle - 0
- Dave D'onofrio Patriots Notebook: Don't expect Patriots to fix this - 0
- They're all about that bass fishing - 0
- Chamber guests told NH in urgent need of skilled workers - 0
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
State surplus isn't big enough
Weare police sergeant's firing rescinded
Planned Parenthood endorses Hassan
By the horn: Feds owe NH man an explanation
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917