Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Hooksett man sought for alleged assault of 14-year-old girl
Carlos A. Bolieiro is charged with three counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault.
The alleged sexual assaults were reported on Aug. 5. Officers obtained a warrant for Bolieiro's arrest that same day, but when they went to his residence that night, he was gone.
Investigators seized evidence from his home after obtaining a search warrant for it.
Police said Bolieiro sexually assaulted the teen, who he knows, over a 10-month period.
Investigators believe Bolieiro has fled the area and may be attempting to leave the country.
The U.S. Marshals Service, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the U.S. State Department are assisting police in trying to find Bolieiro.
Anyone with information regarding Bolieiro is asked to call Det. Dean Lombardo at 624-1560, Ext. 146.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 11
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917