Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
3 people stabbed in Hudson
The victims, a 16-year-old girl, a 17-year-old boy and a 21-year-old man, were treated for injuries police said were not life-threatening, authorities said.
Arrested was Tyler Poindexter, 19, of Tewksbury, Mass., according to police. He was charged with two counts of first-degree assault and one count of second-degree assault.
Police said they received a report of a stabbing at 2:21 a.m. and later determined a disturbance occurred at 119 Belknap Road. Police identified only one victim, Alan Frink, 21, of Hudson.
Police said Frink and the girl were stabbed with what they termed "a sharp implement(s)."
Police didn't say what was used to stab the teen boy, who was being treated for "stab wounds" at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua.
Poindexter's bail was set at $75,000 cash or surety, and he was being held at the Valley Street Jail in Manchester until his arraignment at the 9th Circuit Court - Nashua District Division on Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917