Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
3 people stabbed in Hudson
The victims, a 16-year-old girl, a 17-year-old boy and a 21-year-old man, were treated for injuries police said were not life-threatening, authorities said.
Arrested was Tyler Poindexter, 19, of Tewksbury, Mass., according to police. He was charged with two counts of first-degree assault and one count of second-degree assault.
Police said they received a report of a stabbing at 2:21 a.m. and later determined a disturbance occurred at 119 Belknap Road. Police identified only one victim, Alan Frink, 21, of Hudson.
Police said Frink and the girl were stabbed with what they termed "a sharp implement(s)."
Police didn't say what was used to stab the teen boy, who was being treated for "stab wounds" at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua.
Poindexter's bail was set at $75,000 cash or surety, and he was being held at the Valley Street Jail in Manchester until his arraignment at the 9th Circuit Court - Nashua District Division on Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 0
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 0
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 0
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 0
- Feds and state probe suspended county attorney's handling of funds - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
Anderson lewdness trial is delayed
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424