Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police say mom was driving drunk with daughter, 7, in vehicle
Stephanie Pelletier, 41, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol-subsequent offense, endangering the welfare of a child and open container.
Police at 11:19 a.m. received a call about a person driving erratically in a black Honda CRV on Route 115 in Twin Mountain. At 12:06 p.m., 911 received a report of the same vehicle operating erratically in Franconia Notch. And at 2:01 p.m., police received a report of the same CRV continuing to operate erratically on I-93 southbound in Northfield.
A state trooper finally was able to stop the vehicle on I-93 near Exit 16 in Concord.
Pelletier was released to a family member on $4,500 personal recognizance bail. She will be arraigned in the Concord District Division, 6th Circuit Court on Sept. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 33
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424