Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Nashua man arrested on gun charge
NASHUA – Police say they arrested a city man after investigating a disturbance outside a Temple Street bar early Saturday morning and finding him with a semi-automatic handgun.
The incident happened about 1:30 a.m. Saturday outside the Old Amsterdam Bar, 8 Temple St.
While breaking up a group having a shoving match, an officer saw a man identified as Peter Johnson, 37, of 117 Northwood Drive, walk away, carrying a dark object in his right hand.
Officers attempted to stop Johnson, but he quickly jumped into the back seat of a vehicle belonging to his girlfriend.
Police “made contact” with Johnson and located a semi-automatic handgun, according to a news release.
Johnson is charged with being a convicted felon in possession of a deadly weapon and disorderly conduct.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 7
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424