Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Gunman robs Nashua store
NASHUA – A gunman robbed Cumberland Farms on Daniel Webster Highway Monday night.
Police said a man entered the 2308 Daniel Webster Highway store, brandished a handgun and demanded money. He fled with an undisclosed amount of cash, heading toward the parking lot at Pizzeria Uno.
A police dog was brought to the scene, but it was unable to track down the robber.
Several customers were in the store at the time of the robbery, and no one was injured.
The robber is described as a white man wearing dark clothing. No other description was available although police were attempting to obtain a photo from video surveillance.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Criminal Investigation Division at 594-3500 or Nashua Crimeline at 589-1665.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Nashua driver rejects plea deal in hit-and-run negligent homicide case - 0
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
- Prosecutors want to seize cash from Londonderry drug suspect - 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 2
READER COMMENTS: 2
- UPDATED: Bail set at $20,000 for Holiday Inn Express robbery suspect - 0
- UPDATED: Distracted by dog, woman downs two utility poles on Manchester’s Varney Street - 1
- UPDATED: Regulators OK 47 percent rate hike for Liberty Utilities customers - 13
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 15
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 5
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 1
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 4
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 24
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
State surplus isn't big enough
Weare police sergeant's firing rescinded
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917