Start and dismissal times for Manchester teachers, students
Elementary schools: They will start 15 minutes earlier than last year, at 8:20 a.m., and school will get out at 2:50 p.m., rather than 2:35 p.m. Arrival time is 8:10 a.m.
Elementary teachers: They will arrive at 8:05 a.m. and leave at 2:55 p.m. Last year, they arrived at 8:05 a.m. and left at 2:50 p.m.
Middle school teachers: They will arrive at 7:32 a.m. and leave at 2:28 p.m. this year. Last year, they arrived at 7:25 a.m. and left at 2:15 p.m.
High school teachers: They arrive at 7:38 a.m. and leave at 2:42 p.m., the same as in prior years.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State highway plan called 'fiscally restrained' - 0
- Senate president tells highway department to 'live within its means' - 0
- Bridge that connects Nashua with Merrimack will be closed for 15 months - 0
- Route 12A reopened to alternating one-way traffic - 0
- Traffic on Rockingham Road in Derry returning to normal - 0
- Wider I-293 may have to wait without more toll revenue - 0
- I-293: A plan to make it better through Manchester - 4
- Dover’s winter parking ban begins Dec. 1 - 0
- Rockingham Road to reopen Wednesday - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383