Start and dismissal times for Manchester teachers, students
Elementary schools: They will start 15 minutes earlier than last year, at 8:20 a.m., and school will get out at 2:50 p.m., rather than 2:35 p.m. Arrival time is 8:10 a.m.
Elementary teachers: They will arrive at 8:05 a.m. and leave at 2:55 p.m. Last year, they arrived at 8:05 a.m. and left at 2:50 p.m.
Middle school teachers: They will arrive at 7:32 a.m. and leave at 2:28 p.m. this year. Last year, they arrived at 7:25 a.m. and left at 2:15 p.m.
High school teachers: They arrive at 7:38 a.m. and leave at 2:42 p.m., the same as in prior years.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Undefeated season for Pinkerton math team - 0
- Plaistow looks at driver education options - 0
- 3 finalists named for NHTI president - 0
- Dartmouth president calls for end of high-risk behavior - 3
- Hallsville School's Tower Clock will be restarted Friday - 0
- Granite State group proposes student-centered learning - 0
- Zakahi named provost, VP of academic affairs at Keene State - 0
- Pinkerton graduate, author returns to give academic advice to students - 0
- Transition to new grading system continues in Nashua - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Candia teen faces more counts in connection with burglary - 0
- Suspect arrested, loot recovered 10 minutes after Derry bank robbery - 0
- Ellsbury propels Yanks over Sox - 0
- Bruins shut out Wings - 0
- Phaneuf leads Derryfield laxers past Pelham - 0
- High School Volleyball results - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Teen recruited juvenile for burglaries - 0
- Cell phones, speakers stolen in separate incidents - 0
- House committee opposes bill to keep mental health records out of federal gun checks - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
High School Volleyball results
Bruins shut out Wings
Shaheen touts land conservation fund
Prepare to pay more to park in Manchester
Secret arrests? Not if we can help it
Latest Groton wind farm fight: Snow plowing