Home » News » Public Safety
Two die in Canterbury, Loudon crashes
An 82-year-old woman died in the first crash at 4:40 p.m. after her BMW veered off Interstate 93 North in Canterbury, struck a large rock and rolled over several times. State police are withholding her name pending notification of extended family.
The Canterbury crash happened near Exit 15.
New Hampshire State Trooper Joshua Beachemin of Troop D in Concord is heading the investigation.
The circumstances surrounding the crash do not appear suspicious, according to state police
In the Loudon crash, Ronald Demers, 74, of Meredith died when his motorcycle collided with an SUV being operated by Andrew Geddes, 20, of Gilmanton.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
- Pre-St. Pat's party at UMass turns violent, 43 arrested - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth