Home » News » Public Safety
Two die in Canterbury, Loudon crashes
An 82-year-old woman died in the first crash at 4:40 p.m. after her BMW veered off Interstate 93 North in Canterbury, struck a large rock and rolled over several times. State police are withholding her name pending notification of extended family.
The Canterbury crash happened near Exit 15.
New Hampshire State Trooper Joshua Beachemin of Troop D in Concord is heading the investigation.
The circumstances surrounding the crash do not appear suspicious, according to state police
In the Loudon crash, Ronald Demers, 74, of Meredith died when his motorcycle collided with an SUV being operated by Andrew Geddes, 20, of Gilmanton.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man says he may have seen missing Conway girl on video - 4
- 'Unprepared' Canadian hikers rescued from Mt. Washington - 2
- Vemont pair killed, Sunapee man hurt in crash on I-89 in Lebanon - 0
- Hampton woman, 75, hit by truck in Newington in serious condition - 0
- Police: Handling issues of mentally ill just part of the job - 0
- Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use - 5
- Officials: Missing teen sent letter weeks after last sighting - 0
- UPDATE: 2 dead in I-89 crash in Lebanon, highway northbound restricted to one lane as of 8:20 p.m. - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 13
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072