Home » News » Public Safety
Two die in Canterbury, Loudon crashes
An 82-year-old woman died in the first crash at 4:40 p.m. after her BMW veered off Interstate 93 North in Canterbury, struck a large rock and rolled over several times. State police are withholding her name pending notification of extended family.
The Canterbury crash happened near Exit 15.
New Hampshire State Trooper Joshua Beachemin of Troop D in Concord is heading the investigation.
The circumstances surrounding the crash do not appear suspicious, according to state police
In the Loudon crash, Ronald Demers, 74, of Meredith died when his motorcycle collided with an SUV being operated by Andrew Geddes, 20, of Gilmanton.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fire damages interior of home on Bypass 28 in Derry - 0
- He helps make the Londonderry police force stronger - 0
- Hampton Beach Fire makes new home official - 0
- Firefighters from 10 towns fight Loudon 3-alarm blaze - 0
- Mass. man rescued from Mt. Haystack in Franconia - 0
- Firefighters from 10 communities fight second 3-alarm fire in one day in Loudon - 0
- UPDATE: Lancaster man, 74, killed in head-on Columbia crash - 0
- UPDATE: Mother, daughter fell from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
A chief walks: No charges in New London
Big tipper stops for lunch
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072