Home » News » Public Safety
Two die in Canterbury, Loudon crashes
An 82-year-old woman died in the first crash at 4:40 p.m. after her BMW veered off Interstate 93 North in Canterbury, struck a large rock and rolled over several times. State police are withholding her name pending notification of extended family.
The Canterbury crash happened near Exit 15.
New Hampshire State Trooper Joshua Beachemin of Troop D in Concord is heading the investigation.
The circumstances surrounding the crash do not appear suspicious, according to state police
In the Loudon crash, Ronald Demers, 74, of Meredith died when his motorcycle collided with an SUV being operated by Andrew Geddes, 20, of Gilmanton.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal