Concord woman arrested again on drug offenses
CONCORD — A local woman is facing felony drug charges after probation officers checking on her discovered heroin and other drugs in her apartment, police said.
Michelle Leclerc, 40, of Cherry Street, initially was charged Aug. 19 with a probation violation, possession of controlled drugs and being a felon in possession of a dangerous weapon (a large folding knife.)
Concord police detectives then obtained a warrant to search her apartment and found more than $2,000 in cash, about 43 grams of heroin, 14 grams of marijuana and 5 Suboxone strips. They also discovered 11 different smoking devices, typically used for smoking crack cocaine, several scales and a pair of brass knuckles.
Leclerc was then charged with possession of controlled drugs with intent to sell, two counts; possession of controlled drugs, and being a felon in possession of a dangerous weapon.
She had been free on $10,000 personal recognizance bail on the initial offenses, but is now being detained at the New Hampshire Prison for Women in Goffstown, pending arraignment Monday in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Betsy McCaughey: Congress should take the lead on Iraq - 2
- Another View - Rick Santorum: When Israel needs our help, we have to be there - 0
- Thomas Sowell: Liberal urban police policies won't quell riots - 0
- Another View -- Frank Guinta: I am uniquely qualified to represent NH in Congress - 11
- Deroy Murdock: The indictment of Rick Perry is bizarre and unfounded - 0
- Another View - Marc Champion: A strong terror policy would cure Obama's golf woes - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: Obama confuses the TV world with the real one - 2
- George Will: In defense of the defenders - 0
- Roger Simon: Is Ferguson the future? - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name