Home » NewHampshire.com » Outdoors » Foliage
Norovirus confirmed as what sickened Pawtuckaway campers
The camper who tested positive for the virus was among at least 20 campers who visited the state park over the weekend of Aug. 18 and Aug. 19 and suffered gastrointestinal symptoms.
Most norovirus outbreaks come from food, Montero said.
In response to the outbreak, the state Department of Environmental Services posted a "preemptive illness" advisory at the park for much of last week warning swimmers of potential illness, but the advisory was lifted Friday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gilbert Gottfried's dirty jokes, unmistakable delivery and twisted world views take center stage in Manchester - 1
- Waterville Valley exhibition reflects pop culture of '50s and '60s - 0
- Mystery Theater production will be performed at Franklin Opera House - 0
- Poet W.S. DiPiero to present reading - 0
- Concord gallery feature to woodworking exhibit - 0
- Get glimpse into life, mind of famous poet through historian's eyes - 0
- Trolley makes season's first Open Doors Arts and Cultural Tour tonight - 0
- Best-selling authors to visit Exeter - 0
- Tom Rush to perform at the Peterborough Players Theatre - 0
Zac Brown Band returning to NH
Gilbert Gottfried's dirty jokes, unmistakable delivery and twisted world views take center stage in Manchester
New Hampshire Club Notes
Lake Winnipesaukee ice-out expected today
Best-selling authors to visit Exeter
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’