Norovirus confirmed as what sickened Pawtuckaway campers
The camper who tested positive for the virus was among at least 20 campers who visited the state park over the weekend of Aug. 18 and Aug. 19 and suffered gastrointestinal symptoms.
Most norovirus outbreaks come from food, Montero said.
In response to the outbreak, the state Department of Environmental Services posted a "preemptive illness" advisory at the park for much of last week warning swimmers of potential illness, but the advisory was lifted Friday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vendors ready to serve NASCAR fans this weekend - 0
- Bedford's South River Road plan laid out - 0
- Conceptual plan for Bedford complex presented Monday - 0
- Bedford to decide on sewer/water line extension - 0
- Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales - 0
- Windham board says high school access station needs updating - 0
- Nashua organizers looking to fall for celebration - 0
- Former Claremont Moose Lodge seeking to reopen as Eagles aerie - 0
- Windham considering policy on graduation attire after student's request to wear military sash - 0
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Bedford's South River Road plan laid out
Win tickets to see Austin Mahone
Something for everyone at the Speedway
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax