Norovirus confirmed as what sickened Pawtuckaway campers
The camper who tested positive for the virus was among at least 20 campers who visited the state park over the weekend of Aug. 18 and Aug. 19 and suffered gastrointestinal symptoms.
Most norovirus outbreaks come from food, Montero said.
In response to the outbreak, the state Department of Environmental Services posted a "preemptive illness" advisory at the park for much of last week warning swimmers of potential illness, but the advisory was lifted Friday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Veterans part of cast staging military court-room battle - 0
- 'Boys Next Door' take up residence at Bedford Off Broadway - 0
- Musical theater group recaps '65 stage favs on Derry stage - 0
- ACT to host evening of short plays at its Nashua home base - 0
- Grammy winning pianist Krall plays Portsmouth tonight - 0
- Love, heartbreak on menu for Concord lunchtime concerts, lectures - 0
- Psychic Fair to take place at Derry community center Saturday - 0
- Bonner's 'Crowd Source' exhibit in Concord captures everyday life - 0
- Wait, wait ... Paula Poundstone w'll tell you herself - 0
Win tickets to see Black Label Society
Granite State volunteers honor MLK's legacy
A new favorite spot for classy seafood
State: Croydon must end private tuition
George Will: Stopping the IRS