Home » NewHampshire.com » Outdoors » Foliage
Norovirus confirmed as what sickened Pawtuckaway campers
The camper who tested positive for the virus was among at least 20 campers who visited the state park over the weekend of Aug. 18 and Aug. 19 and suffered gastrointestinal symptoms.
Most norovirus outbreaks come from food, Montero said.
In response to the outbreak, the state Department of Environmental Services posted a "preemptive illness" advisory at the park for much of last week warning swimmers of potential illness, but the advisory was lifted Friday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- The secret for the Cider House Cafe's pancakes is in the blueberries - 0
- Our Gourmet: A funky take on an old-world pub at Harlow's in Peterborough - 0
- Disc golf on verge of coming to Manchester - 0
- QUEST summer camps moving to new communities - 0
- Claremont begins demolishing old outdoor pool - 0
- Acres of summer color, without irrigation - 0
- Down to Earth: The best parts of this NH summer - 0
- Revised plans for Salem High School renovation satisfy board - 0
- Neighbor blames school renovations for home flooding - 0
Disc golf on verge of coming to Manchester
Win tickets to see Josh Turner
A fine California white with Texas roots
Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's