Norovirus confirmed as what sickened Pawtuckaway campers
The camper who tested positive for the virus was among at least 20 campers who visited the state park over the weekend of Aug. 18 and Aug. 19 and suffered gastrointestinal symptoms.
Most norovirus outbreaks come from food, Montero said.
In response to the outbreak, the state Department of Environmental Services posted a "preemptive illness" advisory at the park for much of last week warning swimmers of potential illness, but the advisory was lifted Friday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown selectmen nix driveway repavement permit fee - 0
- Salem zoning board seeks to add alternate member - 0
- Salem selectmen seek to restore funding - 0
- Lumberjack show to raise funds for Hudson Historical Society - 0
- Peterborough Community Theatre celebrates 100th birthday - 0
- Londonderry family finds love, support while grieving - 0
- Merrimack's Boston Post Cane holder dies at 100 - 0
- Robin Williams memorial in Keene grows, but should it end? - 0
- NH High School Bass Fishing Tournaments Set for Oct. 2, Oct. 4 - 0
Win tickets to see Comedian Bob Marley
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Food stamp loophole not a go in NH
Another View -- Bernie Sanders: Americans are united in opposition to the special interests
Report on Manchester schools cites falling test scores, higher dropout rates among ongoing challenges
Shaheen unveils Republican supporters