Home » Sports » Basketball » Celtics/NBA
Norovirus confirmed as what sickened Pawtuckaway campers
The camper who tested positive for the virus was among at least 20 campers who visited the state park over the weekend of Aug. 18 and Aug. 19 and suffered gastrointestinal symptoms.
Most norovirus outbreaks come from food, Montero said.
In response to the outbreak, the state Department of Environmental Services posted a "preemptive illness" advisory at the park for much of last week warning swimmers of potential illness, but the advisory was lifted Friday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Last week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Romney, Fallon betting stakes: Ice cream at 'The Bubble' - 0
- Black Label Society goes 'UnBlackened' at the Casino Ballroom - 0
- Closing the season in style - 0
- NH Club Briefs: Bedford student wins French oratorical contest - 0
- Tom Chapin is talking numbers: specifically, '70' - 0
- NH Club Notes: Danbury Grange to host benefit for fire victim - 0
- St. Patrick celebrations culminate with Manchester parade - 0
- Adam Ezra Group brings road trip to Granite State this spring - 0
Last week's Rare Bird Alert
Closing the season in style
On your mark, get set — gather sap
City 'losing ground' to poverty
Cruz: I can rally the right
George Will: Remembrances of Clintons past
Conference courts young conservatives