Norovirus confirmed as what sickened Pawtuckaway campers
The camper who tested positive for the virus was among at least 20 campers who visited the state park over the weekend of Aug. 18 and Aug. 19 and suffered gastrointestinal symptoms.
Most norovirus outbreaks come from food, Montero said.
In response to the outbreak, the state Department of Environmental Services posted a "preemptive illness" advisory at the park for much of last week warning swimmers of potential illness, but the advisory was lifted Friday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Community forum to address economic development trends - 0
- Windham to consider growth management ordinance - 0
- Hard cider, and revisiting an original - 0
- Atmosphere, value at the Riverworks - 0
- Land buy allows Devriendt Farm to expand, evolve - 0
- Mountain bikers ot just spinning their wheels - 0
- NH council seeks to honor top cultural life contributors with '40 Over 40' award - 0
- Littleton's Mt. Eustis Ski Hill to return - 0
- Enter to win tickets for Legend of Love Rebroadcast - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Ani DiFranco
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Hard cider, and revisiting an original
Littleton's Mt. Eustis Ski Hill to return
State surplus isn't big enough
Weare police sergeant's firing rescinded
Planned Parenthood endorses Hassan
By the horn: Feds owe NH man an explanation