Norovirus confirmed as what sickened Pawtuckaway campers
The camper who tested positive for the virus was among at least 20 campers who visited the state park over the weekend of Aug. 18 and Aug. 19 and suffered gastrointestinal symptoms.
Most norovirus outbreaks come from food, Montero said.
In response to the outbreak, the state Department of Environmental Services posted a "preemptive illness" advisory at the park for much of last week warning swimmers of potential illness, but the advisory was lifted Friday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Windham schools may opt out of federal lunch program - 0
- Salem school moves forward with gym floor replacement - 0
- NH Club Notes: Goffstown Rotary to host meet-and-greet social - 0
- Tiny cookie causes stir in tiniest town in New Hampshire - 0
- Claremont 250th includes festival, brewfest - 0
- Peterborough group shares the basics of hearth cookery - 0
- Speedway looks to attract more fans as NASCAR stars return to NH - 0
- Next to the fun park, a new seafood spot - 0
- A story to bring beer lovers pleasant dreams - 0
NH couple hit slot for $2.4m in Las Vegas
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Windham's Advanced Placement program growing
Claremont 250th includes festival, brewfest
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
USNH's raw deal: Part deux
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over