Norovirus confirmed as what sickened Pawtuckaway campers
The camper who tested positive for the virus was among at least 20 campers who visited the state park over the weekend of Aug. 18 and Aug. 19 and suffered gastrointestinal symptoms.
Most norovirus outbreaks come from food, Montero said.
In response to the outbreak, the state Department of Environmental Services posted a "preemptive illness" advisory at the park for much of last week warning swimmers of potential illness, but the advisory was lifted Friday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rosaly Bass' Peterborough kitchen garden grew to a certified organic 25-acre farm - 0
- Proposed development on Wayfarer site gets green light from conservation group - 0
- Baseball icon Zimmer remembered in Windham - 0
- Salem residents can register to vote Tuesday night at municipal office - 0
- Francestown marks Labor Day with almost century-old fete - 0
- Senior News Briefs: AARP event to help women take charge of their futures - 0
- Marie Sletterink celebrates 100th birthday - 0
- Salem considers bonding project with private bank - 0
- Rickety Ranch offers sanctuary for kids, animals - 0
NH's teen pregnancy still lowest nationwide
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley